Side Stream Filter
|Flow||:||1M3/Hr. - 500 M3/Hr.|
|Inlet TSS||:||Up to 50 Mg/L|
|Inlet Turbidity||:||Up to 40 NTU|
|Filtration Velocity||:||18 to 30 M3/Hr./M2|
|Diameter (Vertical Vessel)||:||0.225 Mts. - 4.0 Mts.|
|Length (Horizontal Vessel)||:||3.00 Mts. - 11.0 Mts. MOC : FRP / Mid Steel / Stainless Steel Coating /|
|lining||:||Epoxy / FRP / Rubber Lined|
|Filtration Rating||:||Up to 10 Micron|
|Design Code||:||ASME / IS|
|Design Pressure||:||Up to 10 Bar|
|Working Pressure||:||1.1 to 3.5 Bar|
|Clear Pressure Drop||:||0.3 bar|
|Top distribution system||:||bell mouth|
|Bottom distribution system||:||Strainer plate or Header & laterals.|
- Proven design for waste suspended particles collection and internal distribution.
- The simple design of it maximizes the efficiency and reliability.
- Improves the water-cooling efficiency.
- Extend the life of tube by removing the corrosive deposits.
- The micro-organism growth and the corrosion of metal surfaces are lowered to minimum.
- The algae contamination and the scale build are reduced.
- Up to 10-30 Microns is the filtration rates.
- Filtration media is of two or more multilayer.
- Low pressure drops across the vessel.
- Start-up and installation cost are at minimum due to the pre-assembled construction.
- The rigid safety support of the vessel is provided by the structural steel legs.
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual features are available.
- FRP, SS, MSEP, and MSRL vessels are available.
- It is a high-performance automatic backwash able sand filter.
- It provides a filtration 10-20 times finer than the traditional sand filter.
- It increases water and energy efficiency
- Reduction in water consumption
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Less chemical use
- Maintenance cost is lower
- Improvement in productivity
- Control in biological growth
- Corrosion life reduces to minimum
- Due to less chemical use, the overall chemical cost is less
- Temperature variation is maintained
- Equipment life is increased
- It is used for the systems having difficult biological problems.
- It is preferred for the systems which are capable to fouling because of the nature of application or the environment in they operate can be the reason.
- Most useful for the systems where scaling deposits causes a loss of heat transfer.
- Highly usable for the systems where the level of solid waste is high in the sump due to the deposition of the dirt and debris.
- It can of most use for the system in which the heat exchangers require frequent mechanical cleaning.